To drive growth plans in Czech Republic and Slovakia forward, Noark Electric Europe is looking for an experienced Country Sales Manager for creation, implementation and execution of business and marketing strategies and leading small but great team. The team-office is based in Poznan and this role is supporting the whole country and cooperates and coordinates activities with headquarters in Czech Republic.
- Overall responsibility for the entire team, the company’s services and operations to maintain and grow the company’s market share and sales. Formulate, develop, implement and active support of business and marketing strategy.
- Managing and motivation of the sales team, incl. use of KPI system.
- Generation of new business, responsibility for sales results, ensuring budget goals & commitments are met.
- Control of accounts receivable.
- Maintaining of good business relationships with customers, creating contracts and setting up business conditions.
- Regular meetings with the Holding management of the company.
The ideal candidate holds a technical (preferably) or commercial master degree and is an energetic and enterprising sales person with minimum 5 years’ experience and a proven track record from technical B2B-sales in electrotechnical business + min 3 year of leading a team.
Personality-wise we are looking for a positive and out-going attitude and the capability of working both independently and in a team. This position will suit a self-motivated, goal-oriented professional with a structured working style and diplomatic approach to customers. High-energy, creative, and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and instincts.
Apart from native Czech, your English language skills are at a very good communicative level, user knowledge of IT tools (MS Office, ERP) and a strong sense of responsibility and professionalism is a must.
Only candidates that meet the criteria above demonstrating their experience through their CV will be responded.
For the right candidate this job offers a challenging opportunity to join a successful team and to develop within an international company at a time of expansion and growth. Extensive training and on-going education will be provided. We offer good compensation and secondary conditions.
If you live up to the qualifications and are looking for a rewarding and exciting role, then you should get in touch with us right away.