NOARK Electric Europe s.r.o. is part of the CHINT Group, one of the leading industrial electrics manufactures with over 30.000 employees worldwide. Chint Group Corporation established in July 1984 in China consists of 8 specialized companies, 2000 domestic sales branches and distributors, and more than 50 oversea distributors. Product range covers high and low voltage electrical apparatus, power transmission and distribution, meters and instruments, building and construction electrics, auto parts, automation and solar products, which are popular in over 1000 counties and areas.
We are looking for a highly experienced Procurement Representative to join our team and help manage our organization’s procurement needs.
Your responsibilities include researching new suppliers, ensuring that all purchased products and material meet our specifications, and negotiating with vendors as needed. Ultimately, you will cooperate across all departments within our organization to understand all needs to ensure we achieve our supply goals in a timely, accuracy and quality manner.
- Prepare proposals, request quotes and negotiate purchase terms and conditions.
- Prepare and issue purchase orders and agreements.
- Maintain and optimize purchase cost, prepare risk and cost analyses.
- Monitor supplier performance and resolve issues and concerns.
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of purchased items and resolve shortcomings.
- Analyze industry and demand trends and support senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
Our expectations from you:
- Proven work experience as a Procurement Coordinator, Specialist or similar role.
- Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with business application software, purchasing and resource planning systems.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain management or a similar field preferred.
You will enjoy:
- Home office to make sure you can have the right balance.
- Flexible working hours. Self-organization of the job.
- Generous package of 5 weeks of vacation.
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system.
- Multisport and Benefits card.
- Educational courses & trainings.
- Meal tickets, Refreshments on workplace and free coffee.
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture.
- Amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Send us your professional details and we will contact you right away. You will meet your team lead to discuss all that interests you. We are happy to meet you in person and show you our office.
INFORMACE O POZICI
- Typ úvazku: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu určitou
- Požadované vzdělání: Bakalářské
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá) a Čeština (Výborná)
- Zadavatel: NOARK Electric Europe s.r.o.
- Místo pracoviště: Sezemická 2757/2, 19300, Praha - Horní Počernice, okres území Hlavního města Prahy, Česká republika