The Ex9IR50 DC Rotary Switch Disconnector is an electrical safety device designed for manual disconnection in applications such as photovoltaic (PV) and energy storage systems. In PV systems, this disconnector is employed to manually isolate solar panels for maintenance, installation, or repair tasks. Its utilization category is DC-PV2, which means it is suitable for connecting and disconnecting PV circuits where significant overcurrents may occur. This switch can accommodate bidirectional current flow—useful, for example, in systems where multiple string arrays are connected in parallel to a single inverter, or in configurations involving one or more strings with a battery.
- Non-polarized, suitable for PV systems
- Rated current up to 50 A at 1100 V DC
- Rated current up to 26 A at 1500 V DC
- Rated voltage up to 1500 V DC
- Meet requirements of IEC / EN 60947-3
- From 2 up to 8 layers
- Utilization category DC-PV2