HEAD OF PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
At NOARK, we want to our employees feel really comfortable. We may be a large corporation, but we have a friendly atmosphere. An informal company culture, interesting and varied work, a great team, a family atmosphere and a lot more to look forward to. Come to join our team and become an experienced manager of product teams within Europe.
- Responsibility for leading of Product Management Department in Europe.
- Responsibility for product strategy and product positioning of the company in Europe.
- Cooperation with R&D center in China, local Product Managers and Country Managers in order to support business goals in Europe.
- Maintaining of good business relationships with customers, creating contracts and setting up business conditions.
- Launching new products from initial idea to full scale launch including certificates for new products from China HQ to Europe.
- Responsibility for identifying opportunities that lead to the growth of the product through innovation while still maintaining the fundamental business goals/priorities.
- Responsibility for spearheading investigation and analyses on the product and the product market
- Impair the whole department’s ability to meet the product’s financial, strategic, and technical goals.
- Managing of the product’s roadmap based on the adopted strategies and vision.
- Overseeing the innovation and improvement of the business’s product (that ensures that the product is constantly growing to suit the consumers’ needs).
- Launching new customer segments from the solution perspective.
- Prioritizes deadlines and provides supervision of technical projects in team.
- Preparation and realization of technical trainings for internal and external customer.
- Key role in NOARK Brand Market value proposition definition.
- Preparation of design and implementation of product manual for sales.
- University electrotechnical or energetical field degree is required.
- Minimum 8 years work experience with proven track record of success with demonstrable results in electrotechnical business
- At least 3 years of leading a team.
- Regional experience with product management, launching of new products in electrotechnical LV,MV,HV components. Wide experience in marketing projects.
- Strong leader with ability to convince people.
- Master presentation and communications skills.
- Experience in industry, OEM field.
- Structured, analytical, extrovert, with good social, communication and implementation skills.
- High-energy, creative and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and instincts.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in English (min.C1).
You will enjoy:
- Home office to make sure you can have the right balance.
- Flexible working hours. Self-organization of the job.
- Generous package of 5 weeks of vacation.
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system.
- Multisport and Benefits card.
- Educational courses & trainings.
- Meal tickets, Refreshments on workplace and free coffee.
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture.
- Amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Send us your professional details and we will contact you right away. You will meet your team lead to discuss all that interests you. We are happy to meet you in person and show you our office.